1 November 2012

Hello Humans...

Hahahaha – I just read Oreos latest blog post and I laughed so hard that I would have fallen off a chair had I had my delicate bottom parked on one! Oreo doesn't believe that I'm an Emperor! He says its “self proclamation”! Maybe I should have tried a little harder and given him a piercing! Then he would either look really cool, really scary or down right stupid! (I'll opt for the latter).

Of course he did do an excellent job of keeping the trick or treaters away – although it was far from peaceful!! His bark ringing out through the night! Oh well!

Anyway – back to my “self proclamation” of being an Emperor... As a dog, Oreo is naturally a lower species. And as a cat, I am a higher species! My human has proven that time and time again! I get the good food and Oreo eats the scraps off my plate! Therefore I am his Emperor whether he likes it or not!
  • Does he have a delicate bottom that needs to be gently sat on the softest of cushions? No he does not! He is perfectly happy to throw himself down onto the concrete!
  • Does he have the right to sleep on our humans bed whenever he wants? No – he's not even allowed in the house!
  • He is left off his chain because he is replaceable, whereas I am not replaceable, so I have a harness and lead!
  • Does he get ham and other yummy snacks offered to him? No – he gets the scraps and stale bread thrown at him! Yes he gets bones and meat – but the meat is not fit for human consumption. I get given morsels that are fit for human consumption!
There is a difference between Oreo and I... He lives outside and I live inside! Therefore I AM his Emperor and I must rule over him!

Mmmm-purr-rrrr Kasheikh

No comments:

Post a Comment