18 October 2012

bragging brainless dog

Oreo made a stupid comment to me the other day... He said "Our bosses don't trust you to stay home, that's why they tie you up!" But, I know the real reason they keep me put me in my harness and lead every morning, its to keep me safe! And then I told Oreo... "my humans keep me on a harness with a lead to keep me safe, they know that I'm in danger if I'm no longer attached to my lead, whereas, Oreo the dog is not so much cared about, he is hardly ever on his chain, because my humans don't care if he wanders off and gets lost!" Oreo didn't much appreciate this and wandered off to sulk!!

So what did he do to me this morning, he tied himself up in my lead and pulled me outside. But he got yelled at! Serves him right for being nasty to me!

Master Razin.

No comments:

Post a Comment